- 3-4 egg whites
- 3/4 cup of oats
- 1 can of tuna
- spices (salt, black pepper, chilli, whatever you like)
- Take the tuna and squeeze out all the water/oil, until it's dry.
- In a bowl, take your egg whites, mix it with your spices and add oats.
- Add the tuna into the mixture and mix it properly.
- Shape 1-2 patties and place it on the heated pan.
- Place the patties between wholewheat bread, add tomatoes and lettuce and enjoy :)
The whole food (two patties, 4 slices of wholewheat bread, veggies) should contain ~400-500 calories.
Fore more recipes, make sure you check out the Thinspiration book.